Friday, June 18, 2010

Studio in Summer


There are so many outside forces that influence and shape my art work. One of the most important to me is the actual environment I work in. My studio is cramped and small. On the inside it looks like a messy cave or maybe the cocoon of some slob of a catepillar, but I don't think I could produce anything in a large open warehouse type building. I suppose every artist wishes they had more space, but I'm sure even if I did. it would end up looking like the chaotic disaster zone of your typical 17 year old boy's room. At least from the outside, there is some sense of order and I think beauty and it lifts my spirit just to walk across the backyard every morning.

1 comment:

  1. A new show! The work posted, I like. I'm inspired to continue. Thanks Tim

    ReplyDelete